求教寫辭職信
如題,請幫忙,因身體不適而辭職,但唔知封信格式怎寫,唔該。
分享 分享 讚好人數:0查看名單

應該同一般信件同樣格式,沒特別吧

catal 發表於 2013-6-14 20:08:25

Dear Mr. Boss:
I'm thrilled to inform you that I'm resigning.
I have been waiting for what seems like forever to inform you that I’m resigning. I’ve hated worked for the company since the day I was hired. I don’t like the work, I don’t like my fellow employees, and I don’t like you.
I am tendering my resignation effective immediately and I’m heading for the open road. I bought a Harley and a leather jacket and my girlfriend, Denise, is coming along. It was a little tough to find a jacket to fit her, but we managed.
I know you would like me to help you with a transition, but I won’t. Have fun figuring out the files on my computer. I can’t even figure them out most of the time.
Oh, speaking of computers, you’ll need to figure out the passwords to all our online resources. I forgot to keep a list of them, so have fun with that.
I’m sure you’d like to have a going away party for me. However, I’m not interested in the stale cookies and nasty punch that constitutes saying goodbye at this company.
Don’t worry about writing me a reference, even though I’m sure you’d be glad to recommend my work. I don’t need or want one. I don’t need references where I’m heading. So, consider our bridges burnt.

See ya,
Happy To Be Gone

分享 分享 讚好人數:1查看名單

回應 3# KKHC

很感激Cyclub,也越来越爱怡明!!!

唔該,可唔可以教我中文呀。

回應 3# KKHC

唔係呱凡事留一線,日後好相見
分享 分享 讚好人數:1查看名單

catal 發表於 2013-6-14 20:08:25

公司好大?如果唔係大公司,其實直接搵個機會同老細或上司講清楚就得
如果係大公司,有人事部,D人事綜合申請表格上面,可能會有「離職」選項
如果係唔大唔細的公司,又要出信畀人事部,就是但 google「辭職信」
搵個唔太玩野的公式格式已OK

其實你可以當寫個Msg畀朋友,
內容最緊要寫清楚:
你的名字、工作部門、辭職日期
(方便計算一個月通知之類)
咁已經夠,如有特別辭職原因都可以加上

辭職信其實無乜意思,同老細夾得好的
佢自然會幫你寫封好好睇睇的離職證明
如由人事部發出,多數亦只係公式本帖最後由 KKHC 於 2013-6-14 20:56:49 編輯

回應 7# KKHC

好,多謝哂。

內容違反「用戶守則」或等待查證/審核

敬啟者:
         本人×××任職xxx部現因私務覊身未能再為公司效勞故申於XXXXX年X月Xx日離職.敬希批準為盼.
                                  此致
             xxxxx公司人力資源部及各上司.
                                                                         XXX<簽名>xxxx年x月xx日本帖最後由 cwc 於 2013-6-14 23:11:48 編輯
寶劍鋒從磨礪出
梅花香自苦寒來
一勤天下無難事
全民護港憑良知

頁首 帖首 在本分區發新帖 曾訪分區 支持鍵盤翻頁
重要提示:為免用戶蒙受損失及為公平起見, 一律嚴禁透露商戶或裝修師傅資料, 違者會被警告, 嚴重者將被禁言甚至禁訪本討論區, 敬請合作。 (詳情) (用戶守則)
抱歉! 你無權回帖。
如果你已建立帳戶但未登入, 請按此登入
你未建立帳戶? 請按此建立帳戶。(完全免費)
建立帳戶後請按此重載本頁

請按此瀏覽"重點帖子"! X
分區表  登記 登錄 頁首 回帖 搜索 頁尾 在本分區發新帖