香港公營房屋討論區
主頁 » 休閒天地 » 興趣坊 » 宗教 » 以巴發生戰爭…請祈禱守齋
頁尾 帖尾 顯示所有留言 搜索某用戶之留言 回帖 在本分區發新帖 搜索本分區 搜索

以巴發生戰爭…請祈禱守齋
哈馬斯襲以色列 40死740傷 俘虜多人 以方反擊加沙198死

默主哥耶聖母的訊息,祈禱和守齋可以停止戰爭:

2023年2月25日,默主哥耶聖母訊息
“親愛的孩子們, 持續不斷地皈依, 並穿上懺悔的衣服, 作深度的個人祈禱; 謙卑地向至高者尋求和平。 在這個恩寵時刻, 撒殫想要引誘你們; 但你們,小孩子們, 要繼續注視我的聖子, 並在自我棄絕和齋戒中, 跟隨着祂走向加爾瓦略山。 我與你們同在,因為至高者允許我愛你們, 並引領你們邁向心靈的喜樂, 你們藉著愛天主在萬有之上而得到信仰的成長。 謝謝你們回應我的召叫。”

2023年1月25日–聖母每月給瑪利亞(Marija)的訊息
“親愛的孩子們!跟我一起為和平祈禱,因為撒旦想要把戰爭和仇恨放在人心和人民當中。因此,通過守齋和補贖過你們祈禱和奉獻的日子,這樣天主就會賜給你們和平。未來正處於十字路口,因為當代的人不想要天主。這就是人類走向滅亡的原因。你們,孩子們,是我的希望。跟我一起祈禱,讓我從法蒂瑪和這裡所開始的一切得以實現。祈禱並見證你們四周的和平,並成為和平的子民。謝謝你們答覆了我的召喚。”

"The best fast is on bread and water. Through fasting and prayer one can stop wars, one can suspend the natural laws of nature. Works of charity cannot replace fasting... Everyone except the sick, has to fast." (July 21, 1982)

"Dear children! Today also I invite you to prayer. Only by prayer and fasting can war be stopped. Therefore, my dear little children, pray and by your life give witness that you are mine and that you belong to me, because Satan wishes in these turbulent days to seduce as many souls as possible. Therefore, I invite you to decide for God and He will protect you and show you what you should do and which path to take. I invite all those who have said "yes" to me to renew their consecration to my Son Jesus and to His Heart and to me so we can take you more intensely as instruments of peace in this unpeaceful world. Medjugorje is a sign to all of you and a call to pray and live the days of grace that God is giving you. Therefore, dear children, accept the call to prayer with seriousness. I am with you and your suffering is also mine. Thank you for having responded to my call." April 25, 1992

"Dear children! Today I call you to renew prayer and fasting with even greater enthusiasm until prayer becomes a joy for you. Little children, the one who prays is not afraid of the future and the one who fasts is not afraid of evil. Once again, I repeat to you: only through prayer and fasting also wars can be stopped – wars of your unbelief and fear for the future. I am with you and am teaching you little children: your peace and hope are in God. That is why draw closer to God and put Him in the first place in your life. Thank you for having responded to my call." January 25, 2001
體恤安置1人
2015年年頭醫生推薦申請體恤安置,幾個月後首派葵涌安蔭邨,接受
後找醫生推薦我排特別調遷,調回近我家人的將軍澳,
排了幾個月,2016年4月首派調景嶺健明邨,接受
分享 分享 讚好人數:0查看名單

thanks
分享 分享 讚好人數:1查看名單

回應 #2 我係女仔

體恤安置1人
2015年年頭醫生推薦申請體恤安置,幾個月後首派葵涌安蔭邨,接受
後找醫生推薦我排特別調遷,調回近我家人的將軍澳,
排了幾個月,2016年4月首派調景嶺健明邨,接受
分享 分享 讚好人數:0查看名單

頁首 帖首 在本分區發新帖 曾訪分區
重要提示:為免用戶蒙受損失及為公平起見, 一律嚴禁透露商戶或裝修師傅資料, 違者會被警告, 嚴重者將被禁言甚至禁訪本討論區, 敬請合作。 (詳情) (用戶守則)
抱歉! 你無權回帖。
如果你已建立帳戶但未登入, 請按此登入
你未建立帳戶? 請按此建立帳戶。(完全免費)
建立帳戶後請按此重載本頁

請按此瀏覽"重點帖子"! X
分區表  登記 登錄 頁首 回帖 搜索 頁尾 在本分區發新帖