香港公營房屋討論區
主頁 » 公共出租房屋 » 市區公屋 » 紅磡邨 » 有冇公務員有消息收樓 ?
頁尾 帖尾 顯示所有留言 搜索某用戶之留言 回帖 在本分區發新帖 搜索本分區 搜索 支持鍵盤翻頁

有預留房,唔知係未比到你.
分享 分享 讚好人數:1查看名單

係咪REJECT左之後,都無咩機會再有得派到樓嫁??
分享 分享 讚好人數:0查看名單

回應 132# isabelakindo

everybody have 3 chances in each application, if you reject 3 times within this year, you may defer one year, and you can't apply on the following year !!!

回應 133# conniemcau
咁我reject左之後,條隊點排呢? 會排最尾???

回應 134# isabelakindo

you mean you reject in the first chance within the same application ???? 本帖最後由 conniemcau 於 2011-10-28 20:43:55 編輯

回應 135# conniemcau

rejected the first chance r....but seems that quota is limited, i am wondering if i still can get the second chance r....

20幾年都冇,今年

回應 136# isabelakindo

you must have second and third choice, but HD will not give the new quota to you law, the quota is just also come from the another applicant who as same as you to reject the offer quota.  Then his quota will be exchange to another applicant by HD at the same time .  (i.e.  if A applicant reject Rm 1, B applicant reject Rm 2, C applicant reject Rm 3, Then HD will make an exchange with them.  As a result, A applicant will allocate Rm 3, B applicant  will allocate Rm 1, C applicant will allocate Rm 2 .....) HD must not give another new quota to the applicant to choose and replace his reject quota ka !!!!! SO you must  think carefully when you want to reject the offer 本帖最後由 conniemcau 於 2011-10-30 19:34:42 編輯

回應  isabelakindo

you must have second and third choice, but HD will not give the new quota to y...
conniemcau 發表於 2011-10-30 19:33:20

Thank you for your information....I should ask u before i made the decision law.....

收到信 紅昕樓二十幾樓11室
SUNNYSUNG 發表於 2011-7-5 18:29:19

恭喜
來自紅磡邨,已買綠置居啟鑽苑

頁首 帖首 在本分區發新帖 曾訪分區 支持鍵盤翻頁
重要提示:為免用戶蒙受損失及為公平起見, 一律嚴禁透露商戶或裝修師傅資料, 違者會被警告, 嚴重者將被禁言甚至禁訪本討論區, 敬請合作。 (詳情) (用戶守則)
抱歉! 你無權回帖。
如果你已建立帳戶但未登入, 請按此登入
你未建立帳戶? 請按此建立帳戶。(完全免費)
建立帳戶後請按此重載本頁

公屋申請速報系統 X
分區表  登記 登錄 頁首 回帖 搜索 頁尾 在本分區發新帖