香港公營房屋討論區
主頁 » 內政外務 » 用戶須知 » 金幣的用途
頁尾 帖尾 顯示所有留言 搜索某用戶之留言 回帖 在本分區發新帖 搜索本分區 搜索 支持鍵盤翻頁

回應 2# PHL

I want to know How to attach your smiling symbol in my 帖子 ???  I try to attach it on the 帖子, but I can't, can you teach me how?
分享 分享 讚好人數:1查看名單

回應 11# conniemcau

Just click the smile icon ~
祝未上樓朋友早日上心水樓;祝已上樓朋友安居樂業!
如果大家有任何疑問或分享, 建議大家在適當分區建立帖子。

回應 12# VickYeung

I try to click the smile symol, but I can't attach the smile symbol, only  have  a set of  this " " in the 帖子 ??? Can you teach me how to click it?   Thanks a lot!!!

回應 13# conniemcau

what's the smile symbol you mentioned ? external ?
祝未上樓朋友早日上心水樓;祝已上樓朋友安居樂業!

回應 14# VickYeung

when I click 回應 to respond 帖子 from other members, I want to attach some  smile symbol, but I can't attach this symbol ??? Can't you teach me, I try to click the symbol, but no respond and  can't attach it on my 帖子 ????   Thanks

回應 15# conniemcau

you use which browser ? use IE if not ~
祝未上樓朋友早日上心水樓;祝已上樓朋友安居樂業!

回應 15# conniemcau

Do you mean the smile symbol which near 特級會員?

回應 17# PHL

May be I foolish.  When I want to answer the other members of 帖子. I click the lower position at the left side icon "回應" . And then,
I reach the page of  "參與/回應主題,  提防黑店!  請先使用搜索功能尋找答案!   回帖後您的 金幣 +2 個"  . In this page, I want to attach the smile icon to other members , I try to click the smile icon, but I can't attach it  in this page.  Can you teach me ????   Thanks a lot!!!

回應 16# VickYeung

May be I foolish.  I can't catch what you teach me.  When  I receive other member's 帖子, I click the icon of "回應" on the lower position at the left hand side of 帖子 to answer . The screen of computer may reach this page of  " 參與/回應主題     提防黑店!  請先使用搜索功能尋找答案!   回帖後您的 金幣 +2 個 ".  In this page, I want to click the smile icon to other member, but I try to click the smile icon as you teach me before, but I can't attach it on that page.   Can you teach me? I want to learn  because I feel this smile icon is very interesting.   Thanks a lot!!!
分享 分享 讚好人數:0查看名單

回應 19# conniemcau

你click笑笑口icon但冇表情列表彈出嚟 ?

如果你唔係用I.E.睇網頁 , 改用I.E.再試 ~
祝未上樓朋友早日上心水樓;祝已上樓朋友安居樂業!
分享 分享 讚好人數:0查看名單
頁首 帖首 在本分區發新帖 曾訪分區 支持鍵盤翻頁
重要提示:為免用戶蒙受損失及為公平起見, 一律嚴禁透露商戶或裝修師傅資料, 違者會被警告, 嚴重者將被禁言甚至禁訪本討論區, 敬請合作。 (詳情) (用戶守則)
擴展內容欄滑鼠輸入中文工具上傳圖片或文件的說明轉往完整模式
B Color Image Link Quote Smilies
保安驗證:提交前必須於右側格子輸入11116

請按此瀏覽"重點帖子"! X
分區表  登記 登錄 頁首 回帖 搜索 頁尾 在本分區發新帖